Glulam and Heavy Timber Design
Glulam & Heavy Timber have been special areas of expertise for EEC since its beginning in 1971. We provide engineering, structural drawings, shop drawings and inspection services. We actively serve on the Technical Committee of WCLIB/AITC.
We have provided services for over 15,000 projects throughout the U.S., Canada and the Caribbean. These services include:
- Structural Engineering
- Conceptual Design to Economically Meet the Customer’s Needs
- Final Design for Fabrication and Construction
- Structural Drawings for Incorporation into Construction Documents
- Shop Drawings Detailed using AutoCAD
- Detailed Material List Provided
- Framing Plans, Member and Connection Details
- Digital Files Provided for CAD/CAM Steel Cutting
- Custom Document Formatting to Customer’s Standards is Available
- Inspection Services
- Structural Timber Evaluation for Structural Overloads, Decay, Insects, etc.
- Repair Recommendations and Design
- Evaluation of Existing Structural Framing